Cassiopeia House | Kassiopi, Corfu
Price from : Available upon request.
Seductively located within a private, five-acre highland area, Cassiopeia House is a lavish luxury villa in the north-east of Corfu. Along with the charming Atolikos House, they comprise the Cassiopeia Estate. Resplendent under the golden Corfu sun, overlooking the shimmering turquoise waters of the Ionian Sea, Cassiopeia House constitutes the ideal location for an intimate and serene travelling experience.
The two properties can be booked either together or separately. The positioning of the villa is just right to offer the stunning, panoramic views you have been dreaming of, while the dazzling array of facilities available is guaranteed to offer you precious moments of utter luxury. This villa features seven bedrooms and a sensational pool while its aesthetic approach incorporates both traditional Corfiot elements and modern structures, resulting in a highly elegant and stylish environment you will be delighted to be in. Cassiopeia House blends seamlessly into the ravishing natural scenery.
The idyllic network of pathways engraved in the estate’s grounds, that guides you through spots of unique natural beauty and gives you the opportunity to enjoy serendipitous views of the glorious sea, will make you feel like you are lost in your very own paradise. Let the path guide you wherever your instincts take you; you will soon find yourself wandering right next to the sea. With its luscious interior bathing into sunlight and its sumptuous exterior, Cassiopeia House is where once-in-a-lifetime memories are made.
Cassiopeia House hosts up to 14 guests
First Master Bedroom with Jensen super king size bed and 42” TV, en-suite bathroom with walk in shower and Jacuzzi corner bath and terrace (leading to the outdoor Jacuzzi for 9 persons).
The Courtyard bedroom – Twin bedded room with en-suite shower room and terrace
- Large sitting room with dining area, table for 14 guests, leading to massive terrace and -outside dining and entertaining areas
- Outside dining / BBQ and bar area off the sitting room and kitchen.
- Outside table for 14 to 20 guests.
- Drinks cooler / ice makers
Lower ground floor
- Double bedroom with super king size bed and en-suite shower room, covered terrace (shared with other bedrooms).
- Twin bedded room (can be converted into a super king bed), en-suite shower room, covered terrace (shared with other bedrooms)
- Two more bedrooms, can be made into an independent suite if required
- Second Master bedroom with four-poster super king size bed and private terrace.
- Twin bedded room (can’t be converted into a double) with covered terrace (shared with other bedrooms).
- Study area with desk, sofa, TV and dressing area.
- Bathroom with extra large walk in shower and bath.
- Cinema room – 52” TV and B&W speakers.
- Gym – treadmill, cross trainer and multi-gym.
- Sauna, steam room and massage table.
- Maid’s room.
- Two dishwashers / microwave / coffee machine / three fridges / ice machines
- Satellite TV – 200+ channels, including movies, in all bedrooms, study and the gym.
- DVD player in the cinema room. (Clients are recommended to bring their own selection to suit their individual preferences and tastes. DVD’s may be pre-ordered on request via the —Concierge, but local availability cannot be guaranteed)
Fitness & activities
- Swim jet exercise machine in the main swimming pool
- Hobie Cat Outfitter Kayak
- Naish Paddle Boards
- Wake board
- Fishing rods
- Snorkeling equipment
- Surround sound cinema room with 52" TV and five B&W speakers.
- Plasma screen TVs with 250 satellite TV and Radio channels, including movies, in all bedrooms, the study and the gym.
- I-Pod docking speakers in all bedrooms.
- Sonos music system in 9 zones including the sitting room, Tower master bedroom, pool area and outdoor terrace.
- SpotifyMulti channel music library.
- Video Library (Roku – 400 films)
- Wi-fi (including the pool area).
- Computer, fax, printer and in the ground floor study.
- Sky-Watcher Telescope
- Two swimming pools with sun beds and umbrellas
- 20m x 9m (1.8m deep) salt-water infinity pool
- Oval shaped salt-water children’s pool with stone water feature
- From the pool area, access to the sea by narrow steps.
- Jetty (shared with Atolikos House).
The pool house
- Changing room with power shower and restroom
- Drinks cooler
- Ice makers
- Sonos music system
- Outdoor shower
- Corfiot fireplace and BBQ
- Lounge sofas
- Shaded and covered seating areas
Natural water collected from the winter rains for house use.
Grey water recycled for irrigation and used for all the outdoor garden plants.
Solar lighting of the garden, woodland and pathways.
Guests are encouraged to help the local environment by preserving water during their stay.
FULL CONCIERGE AND EXTRA SERVICES
Arranged by the concierge and charged locally;
- Personal trainer, yoga, pilates and holistic training – booked in advance and by appointment.
- Massage therapist, manicure, pedicure and body waxing – booked in advance and by appointment.
- Treatments, makeup and Hairdresser – booked in advance and by appointment.
- Personal laundry and dry cleaning service –can be arranged by the housekeeper at an extra cost to the client -baby sitting and extra staff assistance and service.
- Doctor and pharmacy service.
- Morning papers, postal and courier service – on request.
- Wine cellar – stocked with French wine, prosecco and champagne.
- Arrival grocery and beverage service.
- Catering –local catering firm can deliver prepared food and provide staff for special occasions.
- Cookery courses for Greek cuisine (minimum 1 day) – booked in advance.
- Volzhenka Caviar, supplier of the finest caviar in the World, can be purchased at the Kassiopia Estate.
- Birthday and anniversary celebrations and entertainment – including Greek dancing and music
- Private language courses (Greek, Russian, German, English) by native speakers (also ideal for small children combined with activities).
- Private music concerts by well known Greek musicians
- Private dance courses (from Argentinian tango to traditional Greek dances and more).
- Limousine and chauffeur service, water taxi to and from the airport, private car transfers, car hire and rental and taxi transfers.
- Private security service.
- Yacht and Sunseeker boat hire.
- Helicopter and Private Jets
- Wedding receptions and special events.
- Live entertainment and fireworks for Birthday and Anniversary celebrations.
LOCAL FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE
can be booked independently or through the concierge
- Tennis (the local court is 3 minutes away by car).
- Horse riding.
- Boat hire – skippered tours of the island, arrival and departure day transfer by boat from/to Corfu Town/Airport to the Kassiopia Estate’s private jetty.
- Water sports (including water skiing).
- Scuba Diving.
- Golf at Ropa Valley.
- All inclusive Golf packages (50% discount on all Green fees) are exclusively available to all clients staying at The Kassiopia Estate.
- Walks with a private guide.
- Mountain biking.
- Paragliding (“Parapente”) Vatos, Pelekas, Agios Gordis and Pantokrator Mountain.
- Private sightseeing and guided shopping tours in Corfu Town.
- Advice on places to visit in Corfu Town.
- Day trips to Paxos, the Greek mainland and Islands north of Corfu by skippered boat.
- Day (or overnight) trips to Albania by boat, visits to the Roman site of Butrint, Gjirokastor and Blue Eye
- Concierge –will come to Cassiopeia House when required and is contactable six days per week.
- Housekeeper – up to 32 hours per week over six days per week.
- Grounds person and general handyman – six days per week
ADDITIONAL STAFF INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL IF TAKEN WITH ATOLIKOS HOUSE (FROM 2ND JULY TO 27TH AUGUST)
- The chef and the chef’s assistant – Included in the rental for July and August.
- During other periods of the season (outside July and August) a cook may be arranged on booking, subject to availability and at extra cost.
- Additional maid service, six days a week.
OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL
- Linen change – twice per week.
- Pool towels.
- Bathrobes – in all bedrooms.
- Bathroom products.
- Jacuzzi hot tub, sauna and steam room – no extra charges for usage.
- Children’s cot, bed guards, stair guards, intercom, baby play pen and high chairs – all complimentary.
- Postal service – post box in the courtyard and daily collection by the housekeeper.
THINGS TO KNOW
Late Check-in: Available any time after 15:00
Optional services: Upon request
Extra people: Upon request
- If a client is unable to travel to Corfu in 2021 due to travel restrictions and is unable to commit to a specific date in the future, a “Cassiopia Estate credit note” will be issued to the value of their deposit. The credit note can be used at either Cassiopeia House or Etolikos House (regardless of which house you originally booked).
- The Cassiopia Estate credit note will be valid until 1st November 2024. Therefore, no client will lose their deposit at the Cassiopia Estate, if they are unable to travel to Corfu in 2021 due to travel restrictions.
- Client should take out adequate travel insurance to cover their whole family, before their deposit.
Outdoor BBQ area
Computer and printer
Feather and down / anti-allergen pillows – choice available on request.
2 Swimming pools
Satellite Television throughout
Individual safes and torches in each bedroom.
Umbrellas and sun beds
WiFi (including pool area)
SPA (sauna, steam, pool) use
Mosquito nets on all windows
Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Under floor heating
table and darts board
Linen change: 2 times per week
Flat screen televisions
Hairdryer in every bedroom
Maid service 6 times a week
Hobie Cat Outfitter Kayak
Private infinity pool
Egyptian cotton linen
Naish Paddle Boards
One Master Bedroom with Private terrace
Shaded sitting area